Sierra Club Rio Grande Chapter outings are free and open to the public. Outings are listed on our event calendar and also as a quarterly text listing. The northern group (Santa Fe) outings are generally listed on their Meetup site.
We offer hikes at all levels of difficulty, and difficulty level is listed in each outing.
- All participants in Sierra Club activities are required to sign a standard Participation Agreement. If you would like to read the Participation Agreement before you choose to participate in an activity, please click here, or contact the Program Safety team at email@example.com. You will be asked for consent when you register for each outing.
- Leaders may alter destination or cancel trip due to weather, unfavorable conditions, or insufficient number of participants. The trip leader will contact you via the information you provided during registration.
- Dogs are permitted only if specifically noted in the trip details.
- Leaders reserve the right to turn away anyone whose experience or equipment appears unsuitable.
- All mileages are round-trip.
- Bring water, lunch, sturdy hiking boots or shoes and clothing suitable for the weather.
- A participation agreement for accompanied or unaccompanied minors must be completed and signed by parent or legal guardian.
Sign up for weekly hikes email
If you would like to receive weekly hike emails, fill out the form below.